1. Technical indicators:
Appearance: light yellow liquid;
Density: D20 about 1.06g/cm3;
PH value: 8～10;
Viscosity: η20 about 100 m/s;
Refractive index: ND25 about 1.42;
Water solubility: ≥ 10:1;
Flash point: (open) ≥ 28℃
Alkylamine titanate can be used as both a coupling agent and a crosslinking agent.
1. High temperature resistance, shear resistance and sand-carrying ability for gel formation;
2. Excellent gel breaking, high reverse discharge rate, and reduce geological pollution;
3. Good water solubility, easy to use, long storage period and stable performance.
1. Viscosity reducing dispersant for epoxy resin-SIO2;
2. Human skin sunscreen (anti-ultraviolet);
3. Good thixotropic agent for cellulose latex paint;
4. Drying agent for normal temperature drying water-soluble resin and alkyd resin;
When used as a coupling agent, it is 0.5-2% of the amount of pigments and fillers, and if used as a cross-linking agent, it is 0.5-2‰ of the cross-linking liquid.
As a coating additive, it participates in grinding together with the pigment;
As a fracturing fluid cross-linking agent, the PH value of the glue should be adjusted according to the characteristics of the thickener and the required exchange rate.
1. When used as a cross-linking agent, its cross-linking rate is related to the dosage, temperature and pH value.
2. The product is valid for two years from the date of manufacture.
- Close This Page